Warranty Terms & Conditions
In Dowina we’re confident about the quality control and precision of manufacturing processing, therefore we provide an extended warranty period of 3 years for all parts (excluding strings) and labor. Please, read the below information carefully about warranty terms & conditions and maintenance guidance, so you become familiar with its terms and application.
1. CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
If, during the applicable period from the date of original purchase, your Dowina guitar product is found on authorized inspection to have a defect in material or workmanship, Dowina will repair such defect without charge for parts or labor. Routine maintenance and results of regular wear are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is valid only for new Dowina products purchased from an authorized dealer
and is available only to the original purchaser.
This is the only warranty which Dowina provides with respect to your Dowina guitar and disclaims all other warranties relating to your guitar. In any event, Dowina will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
Under local legislation of different states, limitations and exclusions may vary and may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. In the event any of the provisions of this warranty are found by statute or by applicable administrative or judicial entity to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
2. WARRANTY PERIOD
As an expression of confidence, Dowina provides a 3-year warranty period for all parts (excluding strings) and labor. Dowina will replace any individual component identified as defective by competent technical authority, without charge for parts or labor. Dowina reserves the right to utilize reconditioned parts and subassemblies as warranty replacements in the repair of the product. In the event Dowina determines that the unit cannot be repaired, Dowina will replace the defective unit with either the same model product or one that is reasonably equivalent. Should warranty service be required, your warranty periods will be extended by the number of days that elapse between the date you report a defect and the date that the unit is repaired.
3. OWNERS RESPONSIBILITIES
Dowina warranty does not cover expenses spent due to lack of understanding of product’s attributes while operating as designed. Make sure you consult with your retailer in detail all Dowina guitar’s operating attributes prior to the purchase. Please consider below responsibilities, which are necessary for purchaser to follow in order to successfully claim Dowina’s warranty service.
- Keep purchase documents for the time of warranty period. You will need to provide them to Dowina in order to successfully claim warranty service.
- Notify authorized Dowina guitars retailer without any delays about evident defects.
In case you feel such a defect occurs on your product, contact your local Dowina retailer authorized to sell Dowina guitars. You can also contact Dowina directly.
IMPORTANT: Do not ship your guitar to authorized retailer services or Dowina without Return Authorization. Inbound shipping and insurance are your responsibility and no collect shipments will be accepted. Repaired products will be returned to you prepaid and insured only for replacement value. Excess insurance coverage will be purchased only upon your request and costs will be your responsibility.
Dowina warranty does not cover following:
- Failures which are results of improper operations, repair or maintenance.
- Failures which are results of abnormal strain, percussive playing style, neglect, modification, accidental damage or exposure to extremes in temperature or relative humidity, that should be kept constantly in range of 40 – 50 %.
- Guitars purchased from unauthorized Dowina retailer.
- Guitars with modified or altered name or identification number.
- Failures, which were caused by repairs of subjects not authorized by Dowina.
- Regular wear including strings, frets, finish, fingerboard, accidental damage, and abuse.
- Tone is not guaranteed as it’s subject of individual perception of listener.